Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Way too Hot for This time of Year! Stay Cool Y'All

The Temps Have been Crazy for this time of year... Our air conditioner "Bit the dust" Yesterday with This HEAT WAVE  that we have been Having... temps have been in the 100's... I just can't push my self to leave the house, and I have so much to do....We Did end up buying a new Air Con unit though and I can already feel the difference from the old one that has been in this house since we bought it...Well Overdue I say!...

We did get some rain Yesterday but not enough to do any good.... My Grass looks like a Patch work quilt and My Garden that I just got to start looking good is starting to wilt... I guess I'll have to Face the Heat and Go save what's left of it..:(

OK so I'm Back from watering my Garden and my plants looked rather Thirsty... I took some before pics and here they are..;(


 BACHELOR BUTTONS also grown by my girls from seeds


 THE SNAPDRAGONS That my girls grew from seeds..:(


 MARIGOLDS also grow from seeds by my girls


 MY PINK HYDRANGEA'S Pretty much burnt to a crisp..:( and they looked so pretty this year.


 BLACK EYED SUSAN'S... Looking like they are very thirsty


And Yes there is my PATCH WORK YARD....we definitely need some serious rain..

Well so now that I have watered my Garden I am seriously thinking about going and Tackling the basement and trying to get it cleaned up so I can do some of my Crafting down there since it is way Too HOT to do anything outside today!
So for now I will sign out, and hope that you are all staying COOL this 4th of July
Cheers! Tania

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Stay Cool Ya'll

  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just can't push my self to leave the house, and I have so much to do....We Did end ... OK so I'm Back from watering my Garden and my plants looked rather Thirsty.
    Thirst missions

    ReplyDelete