Monday, August 6, 2012

Pretty Dragonfly♥

DRAGONFLIES♥

Common Whitetail Dragonfly!

So today I was outside in the yard and I was doing some well needed Yard Work
Watering the plants, mowing the yard, picking up falling branches and was just getting ready to go sweep out the garage when out of the corner of my eye I noticed something White... at first I didn't know what it was but then the little fella got curious and came back and landed right in front of me....
He or She Not sure how you can tell LOL! circled me quite often I think it might of been checking me out...
It hung around for some time...and every time I moved it moved with me...
Was it stalking Me????
So I thought to myself if you are going to be this Brave I'm going to try to take a picture of you...
I just happened to have my camera outside cause I had just finished taking some pictures of my flower garden so I grabbed my camera and walked up to it very slowly...
At first it flew away but then came back real quick..I started clicking away but it was still too far away and I wanted to get a better picture of him/her... I zoomed in a couple of time but the pictures still weren't that clear...
After about 40 or so pics that didn't turn out real good I started to give up and then the perfect shot came in range.. I think it was taunting me LOL!.. After 66 clicks of my Camera I think we finally bonded and he/she became very photogenic I'm pretty sure it was actually posing for the picture..:)
I ended up getting so close to it that the camera lense was almost touching it..

Here are the shots I got

Not So sure of me????


 Getting more comfortable with me


and a little more :)


 I think it's warming up to me...


 We are starting to bond


 I think we finally bonded♥


Dragonflies are beautiful aren't they♥

signature

2 comments: